“ The real Himalayan adventures wherever you are with Family Alpine Trek”
Nepal in its earthly heaven has a lot to offer, and if time permits Natural Beauty lovers all around the globe would enrich their lives by trekking, exploring and experiencing the many glories of this unique country. Hers one can learn what beauty really means.
With its unique castes, each with its own ancestral background, Culture plays a major role for all Nepalese. Witness the Himalaya wildlife, the fantastic array of birds and flowers, the fascinating cultures of the more than 61 ethnic group Castes.
Combine these experiences with mountaineering or trekking or rapid white water rafting on some of the World’s most famous rivers, Rafting, Trekking, Mountaineering or Cultural expeditions premise to leave a life long imprint of Nepal’s greatest wonders. This experience can be customized to fit the need of any person of any age and any interest and physical level.
Nepal Obviously known as the land of great mountain has its high Himalaya Mountains , Unique wild life and rapid rivers which is are its natural gifts. The mountains welcome experienced and inexperienced trekkers. In the history of Nepal, trekking started in 1953 after the expedition to Mt. Everest ( Mt. Chhomolongma ) by Sir Edmond Hillary with Tenzing Norgay Sherpa that turned the world upside down for explorers.
The Langtang area is less beautiful as compared to the Annapurna and the Everest region. Treks to Ganesh Himal, Trisuli-Gorkha , Siklish, Rara Lake, Dhorpatan valley are new for trekkers. For the more adventurous trek in Dolpa region , Kanchanjunga, Makalu, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri and Mustang regions are among the most rewarding and worth while to checkout in Nepal.
The Family Alpine Trek offers the following trekking table and schedule with No. of days providing the maximum height in different areas and other necessary arrangements.
Himalaya Trekking arrangement:
Lodge or Tea-house trek arrangement cost includes: International & domestic airport pick up & drop, guide, porters, Insurance for Nepali staffs, Lodging and Foods, permits of National Park /Conservation Environmental fee.
Camping trek arrangements cost includes: International & domestic airport pick up & drop, guide, cook, Kitchen boys, camp staff, porters, Insurance for Nepali staffs, sleeping tents, dining tents, kitchen tents, toilet tents, carry mat, foam mat, porters, permits of National Park / Conservation Environmental fee etc.
Cost does not include expenses of personal nature like beverage, laundry, telephone, personal insurance, airfare, airport tax, etc.
The tip for trekking staff, please feel free to do so, it is as after you how much you wish to give, also it depends on service during trek. You can discuss with guide and (especially if you're part of a group) coordinate with other members and group leader before giving tips, the tip can be anything, money & like used or new clothing etc. it is a custom that after end of trekking, the trekking staffs expect the tip by Guests, it makes happiness & more working encouragement.
We offer experienced and certified guides & good Porters for all of our organized treks, but also make available guide services to independent trekkers who want to plan their own routes and make their own trekking arrangements for a basic fee which covers the guide's salary, food and insurance.
Several of our guides are part-time students from rural areas who supplement their income from guiding to put themselves through school or college during the trekking season.
We recommend the use of experienced guides while trekking in Nepal. Their knowledge of the trekking area guarantees the best camping sites and lodges and trails, and prevents those three hour mistaken “short cuts”. Of equal importance is their insight into Nepali culture and customs that trekkers would miss traveling alone or just accompanied by other foreigners.
Note: Many trekkers trek alone without guides or porters to save money. The convenience of numerous lodges and tea houses for overnight stays and food make this possible only in the popular trekking areas. Hiring a guide or porter may not be necessary for these areas, but their presence does lighten a trekker's load and prevent the occasional three-hour walk up the wrong trail. Nepal's most pressing need is employment. Guiding provides young people in rural areas needed income and an opportunity to practice English or other foreign language. A local guide can provide the trekker with an insight into the country and culture that he/she will likely miss trekking alone or only accompanied by other foreigners.
Many guides are part-time students and rely on seasonal guiding to help meet education costs. Guides and porters arranged through Family Alpine Trek provided appropriate clothing for the trek and covered by accident insurance.
Now online visa application system. You have to submit detail of passport and entend staying days in Nepal. Tourist who intends to visit Nepal must hold valid passport and visa. Tourist visa can be obtained on arrival to Nepal.
Tourist who intends to visit Nepal must hold valid passport and visa. Tourist visa can be obtained on arrival to Nepal. Entry:
Tourist entry visa can be obtained for the following duration from Nepalese Embassy or Consulate or other mission offices or at the following immigration offices in Nepal.
1. Immigration Office, Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
2. Immigration Office, Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
3. Immigration Office, Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal)
4. Immigration Office, Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
5. Immigration Office, Belahia, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
6. Immigration Office, Jamunaha, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
7. Immigration Office, Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
8. Immigration Office, Gadda Chauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
Tourist Visa fee for visitors who enter Nepal for the first time in a visa year (Jan-Dec)
New Tourist Visa Rules from 16th July 2008:
1. Multiple entry visa for 15 days or less from the date of entry US$ 25 or equivalent convertible foreign currency.
2. Multiple entry visa for 30 days US$ 40 or equivalent convertible foreign currency.
3. Multiple entry visa for 90 days US$ 100 or equivalent convertible foreign currency.
To obtain tourist visa of any duration on arrival to Nepal a foreigner must provide 1 PP size picture.
Tourist visa extension facility: 4. Visa extension fee for the period of 15 days or less - US$ 30. Visa extension fee for the period of more than 15 days US$ 2 per day.
5. Visa can be extended for a maximum period of 150 days in a visa year (January - December) at the Department of Immigration. Gratis visa:
6. Children below 10 yrs.
7. Dependants up to the age of 16 years, holding foreign passports of Nepalese parents or either of their parent being a Nepalese citizen.
8. Citizen of Nepali origin, after having obtained passport for the first time from a Nepal based foreign mission, until the period of his departure to a foreign country.
9. Citizens of member countries of South Asian association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) and the People’ s Republic of china.
10. Any foreigner, who has lived in Nepal up to fifteen (15) days continuously, re-entering Nepal during the same visa year.
According to new visa rules, any foreigner can obtain transit visa on arrival to Kathmandu International Airport showing evidence of departure (plane ticket) in the period of 3 days from Kathmandu International Airport.
Some Important information to tourist: Don't or Do's:
1. A tourist may stay in Nepal up to 150 days in a visa year.
2. A tourist must extend his/her visa before expiry of the visa validity period. A tourist who does not comply with these regulations may be liable of fine and other prosecution as provided in Immigration Act and Rules.
3. A Foreigner having obtained tourist visa shall not be allowed to work with or without receiving remuneration.
4. A foreigner shall not be allowed to carry out any work other than that for which purpose s/he has obtained the visa.